Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Blackberry PlayBook 16GB 7 Tablet

This thing is like a mini computer, I've been using it instead of my laptop recently. [Which I feel a little guilty about] but it's just so convenient, small and fast. It's extremely high tech and appealing to the eye. It also didn't put a dent in my wallet either...

I'm going to have a good time taking this around to places, using it in front of people, it will turn heads. That's not my main concern with it though... This thing is fast, it's got a whole lot of storage space. I'm talking 12 gigabytes, I keep my music on here, school work, notes, read books, and browse the web... pretty much everything my laptop could do. 

Well, it's been about two weeks since I've touched my laptop and I feel like it's being neglected. Unlike others, this tablet is worth it! If you want to check it out, I advise going here: Blackberry Playbook. Last but not least, this powerful tablet is AFFORDABLE. Enough said, Blackberry has done it again... Groundbreaking technology. Hands down. Thanks a lot Blackberry!



No comments:

Post a Comment