Saturday, July 23, 2011

I watch a lot of TV

This guest post from Doris Dillon

Sometimes I have a hard time admitting to myself how much T.V. I watch. It seems like there is always something to watch- no matter what the time or day. I used to only watch one or two shows, but one thing led to another and now I watch over fifteen shows pretty consistently. I know it’s a waste of my time, but it’s almost like the characters are my family now! For instance, when I watch “Grey’s Anatomy,” my heart goes out to Meredith and Derek. (Don’t you guys just love that show by the way?!) Meredith is just so commitment-phobic, and Derek is so patient with her. It reminds me of a friend of mine that is the exact same way with her boyfriend. I always go to: WWW.DIREC.TV to get all of the latest tidbits about what’s on and when. Although now that I have a TiVo it doesn’t really matter when things are on anyway! I guess I should probably feel worse about the fact that I watch so much television, but the shows that I watch are so good that it makes it hard to care!

No comments:

Post a Comment